Across industries, IT, Security, Safety, and Operations teams are using their video footage to ensure more productivity as well as safer conditions for employees and customers.
With Vehicle Idle Time and People Presence, teams are able to know exactly when and where vehicles idling and people are present. These tools allow for increased security and safety across locations as well as for improved productivity and training opportunities for staff.
How Customers Use Vehicle Idle Time
Vehicle Idle Time and Throughput provides insights on where vehicles are, how long they are stationary, and how many have passed through an area.
- Car washes drive faster processing times at pay stations to reduce customer wait time
- Manufacturers and warehouses know when trucks enter a loading bay and how long it takes to load them to identify opportunities to improve processes
- Property managers and retailers gain insights into the busiest times of the day and better understand vehicle traffic patterns and volume
- Schools and governments know when vehicles are present and high long they are idling for to improve safety and security
How Customers Use People Presence
People Presence provides insights into your when and where people are present in and around your facilities.
- Car washes, retailers, and restaurants ensure their teams are in the right place at the right time to create better customer experiences
- Manufacturers and warehouses gain insights into where their people are to drive equipment utilization and avoid and prevent safety incidents
- Retailers and other businesses better understand where their customers are, and when are the busiest times to optimize operations
- Schools and governments know when and where there is a security incident so they can take proactive steps to stop it.
Want to learn more about Vehicle Idle Time and People Presence? Click here.